- Abaqus Python “AbaPy” contains tools to build, postprocess and plot automatic finite element simulations using Abaqus. It is divided into four parts:
- mesh: contains finite element mesh utilities allowing building, modifying, ploting and exporting to various formats.
- postproc: contains utilities to read in Abaqus odb files and represent history and field outputs using custom classes. These classes allow easy calculations, export, storage (using pickle/cPickle).
- materials: contains functions to preprocess materials before finite element simulations.
- indentation: contains all indentation dedicated tools.
- advanced_examples: contains examples using abapy and other python packages to perform research higher level tasks.
- Ludovic Charleux
- Laurent Bizet
- Arnaud Faivre
- Moustapha Issack
- Vincent Keryvin
For citation, please use the following link:
Installation can be performed in many ways, here a two:
- The right way:
pip install git+https://github.com/lcharleux/abapy.git
- If you are contributing to the module, you can just clone the repository:
git clone https://github.com/lcharleux/abapy.git
And remember to add the abapy/abapy directory to your
PYTHONPATH. For example, the following code can be used under Linux (in
- Post Processing
- Advanced Examples